Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Czar Letter to Obama

TO:
Barry Sorento
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Barry,

It has come to my attention that you have now appointed thirty-some individuals who may reasonably be called czars.

Clearly, this many individuals need some sort of supervision to make sure they stay on message and do not make conflicting statements.

Equally clearly, you do not have time to do this personally as you jet around the world apologizing for America and taking your wife on dates. If you did, Joe “The Gaffer” Biden would not be such an embarrassment to your administration.

I have, therefore, taken the liberty of appointing myself the czar coordinator, the czar czar if you will.

I now request you make use of some of that $787 Billion in stimulus to stimulate this unemployed American by making this a paid position at a salary commensurate with the duties.

Oh, and don’t worry about my fitting in with your other appointees. I can file fraudulent amended tax returns since tax fraud seems to be a job requirement under your administration.

Sincerely,



An American in Need of Real Stimulus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A czar czar? That's good, I bet he hasn't even thought of that one yet, but will clunk himself on the head and say of course that's what is needed now, where's that taxpayer checkbook?